MFR Therapy can provide relief if you are suffering from symptoms such as:
- Back pain
- Sprains and strains
- Poor posture
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Pain in arms, elbows, wrists and hands, fingers – loss of grip
- Pains in hips, legs, knees and feet, toes
- Pain to the head, face, jaw
- Localised or general body stiffness, aches or pains
- Muscle pain, weakness and tension
- Inflammation and swelling
- Restricted movements
- Poor mobility
- Pain and tightness of tissues surrounding the pelvic & abdominal areas
- Pain, numbness or tingling of skin
- Face and Neck Atrophy – Age defying, connective tissue restoration, contouring Lift
- Painful, tight scar tissue and/or fibrous tissue developing following trauma, surgery or burns Long-lasting/persistent pain despite other treatment therapies/medication
- Lifestyle and social stresses and resultant personal issues
MFR Therapy can also provide a solution if you are experiencing the following situations:
- You have been told you have to, “live with the pain”?
- The results of MRI’s, CAT Scans, EMG’s and X-rays to track the source of pain have been inconclusive?
- Traditional therapies are offering little or no relief?
- Different pain medications have not helped?
- Your lifestyle has changed because of pain?
There are many other symptoms that can be treated. Please contact us to find out whether your symptoms can be treated.